Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Summer Learning Journey W2:D7

During this holiday I have been doing 2 things: Blogging and playing Minecraft simultaneously. I have been going outside, but I prefer the comfort inside my house being a chair potato.

Lately I have been going on trips with my family, but on one trip I got so sick; everything was turning purple, and I collapsed. But now I am all better, playing and working at the same time!



Summer Activities
I asked my sister what she likes to do over the Summer holidays. Here are her top 5 things.
1: Watch Anime. My sister is a huge fan of anime and manga, so she and I have spent around the same amount of time on the computer.
2: Eat. My sister and I have nearly the same values, and we both love our food.
3: Sleep. A heavy sleeper is also what my sister is. She sleeps until 11 a.m, and I sleep until 8:30 a.m, even though we both sleep around 11 p.m.
4: Chat with friends online. At the moment, my sister has a bigger social life than I do, but I find it hard to chat with people that are travelling.
5: Play with pets. We have 2 cats, who often seek attention from us, and we take the time and effort to play with them, feed them, and let them out.

Those are my sisters 5 favourite things to do in the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iisa,

    Wow! It looks like you are quite a good multi-tasker. I'm impressed that you can blog and play Minecraft simultaneously (not to mention take a picture of yourself while you're doing it!). That is pretty awesome.

    I have heard a lot about Minecraft but I've never actually played it myself. What is it about Minecraft that you enjoy so much?

    I see from your interview with your sister that she isn't a big fan of Minecraft but she does love to do many of the same things that you like to do (i.e. sleeping, eating and playing on the computer). I am also a huge fan of sleep but I never seem to get enough!

    I hope that you and your sister both have a really nice day and a really long sleep tonight :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete