Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Summer Learning Journey W2:D6

My personal favourite breakfast in Australia is steak and eggs. Now you may be thinking: "That's lunch! Or dinner!" But I indeed have had that for breakfast before. Pancakes are great too. They aren't that different from what I have in New Zealand.
I would love to eat those deluxe items everyday for breakfast, but there is something about too much which makes my parents stop me from eating those everyday.

Recipes You May Want to use:
Different Steak Recipes - Dinner
Different Lunch Recipes - Lunch
Different Breakfast Recipes - Breakfast

1 comment:

  1. G'day Iisa,

    I can completely relate to your blog in that I have seen people in Australia who were eating steak and eggs for breakfast at a cafe. The first time that I saw them do it I was so surprised! I didn't expect them to eat steak for breakfast, however, we eat a lot of bacon for breakfast in Canada and there isn't a huge different between the two meats. (Other than the obvious difference in terms of the animal that they come from).

    I am a more traditional breakfast eater, myself. I love my tea and my cereal or toast. I am trying to get used to WeetBix because my son, Aronui, loves them but they're just not my taste. I prefer muesli.

    What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast here in NZ?

    I also wanted to thank you for the links to the steak recipes, lunch and breakfast recipes. I am always looking for new and interesting things to make and you've given me a lot to think about.

    Thanks!

    I'm really looking forward to reading your next post:)

    Cheers,

    Rachel
    I

    ReplyDelete