Sunday, May 10, 2015

KFC Cinquain Poem



KFC. Many people like me love to eat fried chicken, especially KFC. A little earlier today, I found something called a Cinquain poem. Back when I was in year 6, we once had the task to make a Cinquain poem, and I never completed it. So I guess this is a task 2 years late.....?

Anyway, a Cinquain poem is made up of 5 lines. The first line is the title, and underneath it is 2 describing words about the title. The 3rd line is 3 action verbs about the title. The 4th line is 4 feeling words and the last line is 1 word that relates to the title.

So I hope you enjoy! There might be more poems coming soon, So get ready!

3 comments:

  1. I love that poem! You made me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iisa I love KFC can you give me some just joking your story made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iisa I love KFC can you give me some just joking your story made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete