Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Visual Mihi

This is my 3rd and final Visual Mihi here. I have made 2 other mihi's, both titled 'Life Symbols'. Unlike the other two, this one wasn't published on flickr, because this was done in class.

The top right one is my hobbies. I make Stickmen Comics in my spare time, or play Minecraft or Lego. See the potato? That represents my randomness.

Underneath that is my favourite food - Chicken. Chicken has been my favourite food for 3 years now. Heck, it was even in the Stickmen Comics!

On the right to that, is of course New Zealand. My family comes from South Africa, but I was born in New Zealand.

And in the top right corner, is a picture resembling one of my most favourite things to do. Learn. Yes yes, I do like to learn.

And in the middle is me! I had to have a picture that showed my love for animation, and I did it! I am a Prefect now, so I will have to step up to everything.

So here you go! My 3rd and final Visual Mihi!

No comments:

Post a Comment