Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My New Blog Profile

Kia Ora. My name is Iisa. I am a 12 year old student who has been attending this school, Pt England. I am sad that it’s my last year at this school, but it does come with it’s benefits. One is that 8 students in year 8 become Prefects, the school leaders. I was one of the 8 students chosen.


I am in the lovely Mrs Tele’a’s class, so I’m pretty lucky. I look forward to spending the year in her class.


Screenshot 2015-01-26 at 16.41.36.pngI enjoy writing a lot, even though I was terrible at it. I am also a big fan of making animations and movies, even though I am pretty shy. I have many hobbies, but my main hobby at this moment is building. I do like to play Minecraft when I can, along with Lego. I have a small city in my room, which limits space in a big extent. Because of that, I spend lots of time with my family. We go on trips frequently, and those are so much fun.

As a Prefect, my main goal is to help the school and lead well like the predecessors at Pt England. I will also try to help make the new entrants feel welcome, as they need all the encouragement that they can get. 2015 is going to be my 8th and last year here, so I’m going to have to step up and do my best at everything!

5 comments:

  1. Nice profile Iisa I hope you have a great year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Iisa
    You can really write alot when you want.
    I really hope you have a good last year at Pt England

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iisa, I think this is a really good blog profile. I like the way you have used different vocab and using a lot of entertaining words. I think you did really well on this blog profile. You have really shown the effort in creating this wonderful post. Keep up the good work Iisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Iisa!

    Great writting. I really like your profile Iisa that's cool. I hope we have an awesome last year at Point England. Keep the awesome work up.

    Love HannahT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Iisa,
    Great profile, it really explained a lot about you which is great! I hope you can achieve your goals this year and you enjoy your last year at PES.

    ReplyDelete