Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Herobrine's attack Pt 1:

I was bored. There was nothing to do. Outside was pouring buckets of water. And my sister was hogging the TV, watching adult shows which weren't kid-friendly. “Uuuuhhhhh.” I slowly groaned. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

This is true!
I think there was even a light bulb hovering above my head. SMAK! The light bulb fell on my head. “That j-just confirmed it..” I weakly whispered. Once my head had healed, I created a new world in Minecraft.

It was called “Stuff this I'm bored.” Because, I was bored! I soon entered the world. I was getting some wood blocks from a tree when I stopped. I saw something. It looked like a name banner. You only see it when another player is on and is close.

I hastily checked the menu bar. It wasn't opened to LAN. No-one could join. I slowly and cautiously approached the banner. I stopped and stuttered. The banner said...
HEROBRINE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iisa

    I Really like your work!!!!!

    BY RICHARD

    ReplyDelete